ADI-1540 AND ADI-1560
Electronic Igniters, based on the switching technology, for the ignition of double-ended metal halide lamps and high pressure sodium lamps in the range of power from 150W up to 2000W.
The igniter is made up of a stabilized charging electronic circuit, a H.F. pulse generator (i.e. H.V. capacitors and spark gap) and a H.V. coil. Moreover, a built-in TSCs control circuit (Timing-Sensor-Control system) ensuring a constant control of power supply, lamp status, number of pulses and ignition duration.
The ADI igniter have been designed to be connected, downstream from the ballast, by means of three wires for 1000W – 2000W lamps or by means of four wires for 150W – 400W lamps.
1. INTEGRATED TIMING UNIT
2. INTEGRATED IGNITION UNIT
INSTANT RESTRIKE IGNITERS
1) See the product wiring diagram.
2) The overall dimensions does not take into consideration the cable glands.
3) according to IEC 60529 once the ignitor is fitted with IP65 cable glands and properly installed .The ignitor is supplied without cable glands. The cable glands have to be installed by the customer. Be careful to use appropriate cable glands in order to get a degree of protection IP65 at least.
4) The high voltage cable supplied with the igniter is a single core silicone cable suitable for high temperature up to 250°C. The cable is properly cured to reduce the degassing phenomenon. On the high voltage cables a conduit or protective covering shall be installed by the customer. Once fitted, the conduit or protective covering shall provide a proper degree of protection and class of insulation in accordance with the rules of the final installation.
The output wiring standard length is 500mm, other lengths are available on demand.
5) Indicative lamp models’ list, not exhaustive.
* Tested by TÜV Italia laboratories
Contact IREM Sales Department for further information. IREM holds the right to modify the present datasheet without any prior notice.