ELECTRONIC LINE CONDITIONERS
MINISTATIC TS SINGLE PHASE FROM 500 VA TO 4 KVA
MINISTATIC TST THREE-PHASE FROM 12 TO 24 KVA
TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
This device is intended to limit transverse and common mode spikes exceeding the input voltage peak value. Transient voltage protection can also be effective on spikes of atmospheric origin over 6kV.
They attenuate high frequency transverse and common mode interferences over 300 kHz.
It is featured by low output impedance, insensitivity to load power factor, high attenuation and functional and dielectric isolation. The F thermal class transformer has a recessed concentric winding configuration to meet the impedance and power factor requirements. The double shielding allows a common mode attenuation higher than 110 dB up to 350 kHz and an insulation degree in compliance with relevant Standards. The creepage and clearance distances exceed 7 mm. The withstanding overvoltage at 50/60 Hz between primary and secondary exceeds 3750V. The isolation at fulmination pulse voltage is 8 kVolt.
ELECTRONIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The electronic voltage regulator stabilises the voltage permitting to attain, under every load condition, ±3% output voltage accuracy with very high efficiency without generating any EMI interference. Its main features are:
- response time lower than 2 ms/volt,
- insensitivity to load power factor,
- reduced dynamic impedance (0,5%),
- efficiency higher than 99%,
- “quasi-peak” output voltage sensing circuit which allows “data acquisition” in 10 ms and the compensation of wave form flattening caused by non linear loads,
- creepage and clearance distances exceeding 8 mm,
- mounting of power semiconductors with 2500 Volt internal insulation on isolated heatsinks.
OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION (ON REQUEST FOR TS…/GS AND TS…GR MODELS)
A safety device which cuts off the load when the output voltage exceeds +14% the nominal voltage for more than 0.4 seconds.
CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS
Ministatic line conditioners conform to the requirements of the most recent Electro Magnetic Compatibility Standards, and particularly 2014/30/UE and 2014/35/UE.
MINISTATIC TS…, TST….ELECTRONIC LINE CONDITIONERS
I = Main breaker
IM = Thermal magnetic circuit breaker
CF = Frequency selector (50/60Hz)
L = “Mains on” pilot lamps
CT = Voltage selector
F = Input fuse
M = Terminal board connection
FF = Ultra rapid output fuse
BT = Electronic voltage relay (on request)
PT = Thermal protection
O = OVD protection
Impedance: 0.3 to 11 Ohm depending on models
No-load current: 40 to 700mA depending on models
Total harmonic distortion: < 1%
Operating temperature: -10°C +40°C
Full load efficiency: >95%
Audible noise: <40dB(A)
The range of single-phase IREM Ministatic TS Electronic Line Conditioners is made up of models with powers ranging from 500 VA to 4 kVA.
- connect single-phase 220, 230, 240 or 120 V loads to 500/400V lines without neutral
- install these units inside electric switchgears or rack units
- have a range of “universal” appliances capable of delivering a 230V single-phase voltage powered by 440/400/220V 50 and 60 Hz three-phase distribution lines.
IREM Ministatic TST Electronic Line Conditioners is made up of models with power from 12 to 24 kVA.
It is particularly suitable for powering NC machine-tool equipment, automation plants and telecommunications systems.
These line conditioners are fitted with delta-star isolating transformer and create a “real neutral” making it possible to have a single-phase 230V voltage using a three-phase 400V plant without neutral.