The building, created following an international architectural competition, won by the Dublin architectural firm Heneghan Peng, has the shape of a beveled triangle and the north and south walls of the building line up directly with the Pyramid of Cheops and the Pyramid of Menkaure. The inauguration is scheduled for October 2023.
IREM has contributed to this important project by providing the isolation transformers to manage some critical loads that require a stable power supply and to provide clean energy.
The transformers in question have the following characteristics:
- 3P+N distribution;
- Power of 30 KVA;
- Input voltage Vn 400 – Output voltage Vn 400V/230V.
- High purity electrolytic copper windings;
- Class H insulation system;
- Reduced inrush current;
- K-13 coefficient;
- Double electrostatic screen;
- High efficiency;
- Low load and no load losses;
- Cooling with natural air convection
- Reduced short circuit voltage;
- High insulation resistance.