The Banki IREM ECOWATT HYDRO cross-flow turbines for installations in parallel to the national grid, are designed and manufactured entirely by IREM to offer a compact, simple and functional system with the aim of reducing installation and commissioning operations to a minimum.
BANKI IREM Ecowatt Hydro turbines, for systems in parallel with the mains, can be installed on conventional flowing water systems or on existing aqueduct systems in order to exploit hydraulic energy, which would normally be dissipated, transforming it into usable electrical energy.
They are suitable for medium-low jumps, from 5 to 50 meters and flow rates from 20 to 1500 liters per second.
In certain hydroelectric plants, it is essential to install turbines that are extremely simple and reliable, which optimize system performance while reducing costs as much as possible.
The main strengths of the Banki IREM turbines are:
- Excellent performance curve: high performance even at reduced flow rates.
- Simplification of civil and hydraulic works: the robustness and simplicity of the machine streamline the system and allow a long life even in difficult environmental conditions.
- Simple, efficient and reliable flow rate adjustment: reduced maintenance, ease of use, possibility of operation in the presence of solid bodies present in the water.
- Automation with electric actuators: they guarantee advantages in terms of safety, maintenance and reliability.
- Compliance with the Machinery Directive – CE conformity, the safety of the turbine-generator group is thus guaranteed, considered as a complete machine, with consequent relief of responsibility for designers, installers and plant managers.
- Personalized product resulting from industrial processes: IREM quality guarantee!