ADE-1550 110V-480V 50/60HZ
NEWS The ADE electronic igniter represents the last innovative solution for the ignition of hot restrikable HID lamps. Thanks to the digital technology, an integrated microprocessor manages the most important functions for a best and quick lamp ignition in both cold and hot conditions. The major important innovations and advantages are:
- design suitable for the newest high flux / high current lamps;
- just one model for all hot-restrikable lamps in the range of power 1000W…2000W, both 230V & 400V models (including 2000W single-ended short-arc and 2000W double-ended long-arc);
- fast and easy connections downstream from the ballast by means of two only wires (PHb-N or PHb-PH);
- free from wrong connections thanks to the input terminal blocks without polarity;
- universal input voltage range suitable for all AC mains (starting from 110V up to 480V, 50/60 Hz);
- high voltage pulses generated and controlled by means of totally electronic technology without spark-gap;
For all these reasons, they can be installed on already existing plants and also as replacement of the previous series ADI-1540 (230V & 400V).
Connection for 1000W…2000W, 230V and 400V lamps
1. MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL UNIT
2. ELECTRONIC IGNITION UNIT
INSTANT RESTRIKE IGNITERS
1) See the product wiring diagram.
2) The overall dimensions does not take into consideration the cable glands.
3) according to IEC 60529 once the ignitor is fitted with IP65 cable glands and properly installed .The ignitor is supplied without cable glands. The cable glands have to be installed by the customer. Be careful to use appropriate cable glands in order to get a degree of protection IP65 at least.
4) The high voltage cable supplied with the igniter is a single core silicone cable suitable for high temperature up to 250°C. The cable is properly cured to reduce the degassing phenomenon. On the high voltage cables a conduit or protective covering shall be installed by the customer. Once fitted, the conduit or protective covering shall provide a proper degree of protection and class of insulation in accordance with the rules of the final installation.
The output wiring standard length is 500mm, other lengths are available on demand.
5) Indicative lamp models’ list, not exhaustive.
* Tested by TÜV Italia laboratories
Contact IREM Sales Department for further information. IREM holds the right to modify the present datasheet without any prior notice.